Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sometimes I watch too Many Movies, (okay, most the time)






A lot of times I listen to Books on Tape while I draw but a lot of time I watch movies. Most days I do both. What more could you ask for in a job. Really I don't have much more to say about that except if I told you how many movies and books on tape I watch you would think me the laziest person in the world. Luckily I still get a lot of work done.

Enjoy the watercolors for this week. The first one is really a digital painting. I didn't have my watercolors that day I was in Idaho. Maybe I should buy a traveling watercolor set.

1 comment:

  1. You know, we sound a lot a like! I think people would consider me watching movies for a profession rather than an artist, with how many I have on. I like to have the tv on while I sketch, not that it helps me, it doesn't, I just like it too much! You're really getting a hand on these watercolors, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...